2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES?
- Operating the website safely;
- Enabling users to move around the website and benefit from the services and features provided on the website;
- Analyzing the user behaviors and determining the general tendency on the website;
- Enhancing user experience, customize our services, and offering suggestions from previous user preferences;
- Increasing the performance of our website and making our website more user-friendly.
4. GENERAL FEATURES OF COOKIES
Session cookies and persistent cookies are used on our website. Session cookies stop working when you close your browser. Permanent cookies remain on your hard disk for a long time.
5. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
5.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for providing security on our website, enabling user movement around our website and providing access to our services and features. These types of cookies are essential to the website’s functionality and cannot be disabled by users.
- Session: JSESSIONID: Session cookies are used to ensure the continuity of the session.
- Security: XSRF-TOKEN: It is used to prevent the user's session cookie from being stolen.
5.2 Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to understand how visitors use our website. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our website is being used. For example, this type of cookies shows which pages are most visited on our website as well helps to record the difficulties experienced within our website.
5.3 Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics to track website performance and usage statistics.
- _ga: These types of cookies are used by Google Analytics to evaluate the purpose of the user visit.
- _gat_KJJFSST8DC: These types of cookies are used by Google Analytics to evaluate the purpose of the user visit. It creates reports on website activity for website administrators and aims to improve the user experience.
- _gid: These cookies are related to Google Universal Analytics. This is a new cookie and there is no information provided by Google since Spring 2017.
6. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The "Help" option in your browser gives you information about blocking and restricting web browser cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-US
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
We kindly remind you that if you disable cookies, various functions of our website may not work.
7. CONTACT US